New here and on Neopets

Hello, I'm fun_time_mathias, new user both here on the TDN boards and a new user on the Neopets site. I'm actually decently knowledgable in Neopets because I was an active Neopet player four years ago and had a Mutant Buzz and Mutant Lupe before I quit because of school. Now that I'm older and looking for a way to pass the time, I got back into Neopets and have myself a Mutant Tonu I want to train into a casual battler and a good fisher. Otherwise, I intend on getting the Secret Lab Map and trying to get a gold trophy on Volcan Run II, my current high is 1220 so I have a ways to go still to crack the usual 1550 for a gold. I'd like to make as many friends here and on Neopets as possible since I don't know anyone who plays Neopets currently. Lengthy intro, sorry for that. I'll try to talk less in the future. Hello all!

Nice to meet you TJ, so far this is a fairly simple message board to understand and there are no idiots spamming everywhere with l33t. I sadly enough spend too much time on message boards, so I'm used to most layouts and formats.

Yes, this is a very nice and simple forum! The staff here keeps the spam out and the good posts in, if you do happen to see anything just hit the report button and report it, and a staff member will take care of it ASAP. ;)

So, did you take the TDN Survey? Why do you use TDN?

Hello Hello, Welcome on TDN forums ;D

I'm Angelxepha... also known as Xepha or V. ;D Just got my 5 years shield on neopets (although I took a break of a little more than a year in the middle of those years) My currents goals are... hum... just keep my guild on the good track, train my Usul and pill neopoints in my bank! (Oh, and to get more avatars too. Should try for the Volcano Run avvie soon... I know I could get it, I'm just lazy)

Anyway, you should me around from time to time on the forums. I try to post whenever I have free time and nothing else to do.

I use TDN because it's the most helpful of the Neopet info sites I've found. I doubt I could reach the Volcano Run avatar, the best avatar I've gotten was either the Wheel of Monotony or the Whack-a-Kass avatar, maybe the Mutant Jubjub one you get from getting a mutant pet. Hopefully I'll reach 5 years one day, college may interfere with that when I start next fall but since I'm just casual I should be able to make time everyday for this game. Nice meeting you Xepha.

Most helpful neopets fansite is TDN, I must agree with you :D

And the people around here are... adorable!

Hum, one of the game avvie I'm the most proud of is Destruct-o-match. I worked more than a month on the game to get it. Oh, and extreme herder wasn't easy neither.

I could blablablah during hours, but it's late now (1:10 am), so I'll go sleep. ;D

I'm awful at Destruct-o-match, one of my worst games. I'm not that good at any games besides Volcan Run II I suppose, since I barely can break 1100 in Whack-a-Kass and I top out at 730'ish on Meerca Chase II. I mainly play for fun or to get 1000 NP a play, it adds up when I put it in the bank. Also, I love your Maraquan Eyrie, I want to have a Maraquan Lupe someday, but all Maraquan pets are gorgeous in my eyes. Sorry if I ramble, it's a habit of mine.

I'm awful at Destruct-o-match, one of my worst games. I'm not that good at any games besides Volcan Run II I suppose, since I barely can break 1100 in Whack-a-Kass and I top out at 730'ish on Meerca Chase II. I mainly play for fun or to get 1000 NP a play, it adds up when I put it in the bank. Also, I love your Maraquan Eyrie, I want to have a Maraquan Lupe someday, but all Maraquan pets are gorgeous in my eyes. Sorry if I ramble, it's a habit of mine.

I have an obsession with everything and anything Maraquan. *Points Underwater Spirits, my guild*. I'm planning to have my friend adopt my Eyrie. It is his dream pet! Long story, but I got Lordsub color by the secret lab... :D

Awesome, friends are always good to have that you know care. I have a long ways to go before I get a secret lab. One day my Wocky, affectionatley named ExperimentalJerky, will become my lab pet and hopefully turn into a Darigan Draik...or maybe just into a different color Wocky or some random shade of Gelert, who knows with my luck?

Big yay to anyone who can write their own book, I'm just a die hard role play writer so I have some writing experience but no where near enough. I may get into the RP forum here if it looks nice to me, and if you ever need an additional spell-checker or critic who gives out good but honest opinions, I'm here.

I'm always happy to send people the thanks they need as I replied to you Isabel. Thanks again.

Yay, I love designing and editing characters! Point me in the direction and I'll let the creative juices flow.

Hey fun_time_mathias, welcome to the forums. I'm Stephi, a long time player of Neopets (cheer_chicky00 is my original account but I really didn't do much but play the games). Don't worry about having to quit come schooltime. I know that sometimes the best thing for exam time stress is a few hours of mindless Neopet games and dailies. Just make sure that you don't over use your free time. That happens to me a little too much.

My goal for the lab ray is to get a Maraquan Shoyru (I love turtles!) or a Royal (Boy or girl) anything (woot Meridell!). Sadly I love my Fire Grarrl and Purple Grundo (Gilbert Grapies) too much to subject them to the labray and I'm saving up for a paintbrush for my Ixi. Ideally plushie but I hate spending Nps when I've got them.

Nice to meet you Stephi, and the Maraquan Shoryu is so awesome looking. I like the look of the Royal Kyriis, male or female, they're so snooty and pretty at the same time. I mainly have my Wocky as my lab pet because she'd otherwise be the fashion pet and the name ExperimentalJerky was too good to pass up. And yeah, I the relaxing factor of games on NP is so nice since I don't have to boot up a game system and devote hours to that instead.

Welcome!

I'm antiaircraft_3, antiaircraft's little brother. I'm not usually on, I spend more time doing schoolwork (eight projects!) or playing an MMORPG called MapleStory.

Anyway, I hope you have a good time on TDN!