Hello! I'm new!

Hello! New to TDN! 

I'm an avatar collector primarily, but also collect books and gourmet foods, and am working on a pet pet gallery! 
UN: trash__princess 

Happy to be here and looking forward to getting more avvies 🤩

hiii! ❣️i'm kat!! used to be an avvie collector but that was ages ago... now i'm just restocking for the time being and trying to catch up with all that i've missed the past... 10+? years lmao it seems like SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED... i mean faerieland has dropped from the skies 🤧  can't believe i missed that.

knowing myself, i'll probably go back to avvie collecting eventually.. for now i'm just obssessing over pyramids (working on gold) and scarab 21 (working on anything at all) lmao
lurking on boards, stock marketing, 

UN: sweet__peaches

💞😄

On 2/28/2024 at 6:14 PM, katlikespeaches said:

hiii! ❣️i'm kat!! used to be an avvie collector but that was ages ago... now i'm just restocking for the time being and trying to catch up with all that i've missed the past... 10+? years lmao it seems like SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED... i mean faerieland has dropped from the skies 🤧  can't believe i missed that.

knowing myself, i'll probably go back to avvie collecting eventually.. for now i'm just obssessing over pyramids (working on gold) and scarab 21 (working on anything at all) lmao
lurking on boards, stock marketing, 

UN: sweet__peaches

💞😄

Ah sweet, welcome back :') I started this account a few years ago but have been playing a lot lately. Good luck on Pryamids and S21 🤩