The Bandit Contest has been Cancelled. Everyone who participated gets a prize!

Hi guys, as you all know I went through some personal problems and I wasn't able to continue this contest. I don't have a lot of time now and I will only have time for the RolePlaying I created. Thank you so much for your support and for participating. Everyone who participated will get a prize.

Participants List:

-Dillon

-Anime (PMed)

-The Big Cheese (the Bandit) (not able to find your username on TDN)

-TJ (your messenger is disabled)

-Vivi (accomplice)

-Mr. Kuu

-Isabel (accomplice)

-Crash (not able to find your username on TDN(

-The Evil Guy (PMed)

-Luna

-Angelxepha

I'm going to check off the people I have sent the prizes to. If the rest of the people don't reply by this weekend, I will PM them.

If you're not on the list, but you have participated please let me know! If you don't have a Neopets account written on your profile, please PM me the username so I can send you the prize.

EDIT: There are some people who have changed their usernames. Please let me know by PM or you can post here. Check next to your name (if it isn't scratched) for an update.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-We have 1 bandit and 2 accomplices.

-Those people who are chosen will be given special missions around the forums (it could be anything).

-Your mission is to simply find out who the bandit is (NOT the accomplices. They're simply a guide for yourself because they will be mostly linked to the bandit.

-You will have until Saturday to find out who the bandit is.

-On a Saturday, I will post the question "Who do you think the bandit is?" After 2 people have posted their guesses, you will only have 1 hour to post yours. If after that hour no one has guessed, the Mission will keep going for another week. You will only be allowed to post your guess on Saturdays ONLY.

-If by week 2, someone guesses correctly, Mission 1 will end. If not, it will keep going for another week.

Bandit, accomplices, and the person who guesses correctly will get a prize according to the week the Mission ended.

I hope that clears it up in general XD. Keep posting your questions.

Won't it be a tad obvious if the bandit and the accomp. aren't posting who they think it is? -- Or do they make fake guesses?

:O It started. *shifty eyes*

Can we get some examples of what to be looking for with mission? Maybe even through the real on there huh?