Warning about NC Archives Wheel

NC Archives fortune cookies are discounted at the NC mall. If you buy any, wait until using them because the wheel is glitched and will not spin or award the prizes. According to a post on reddit, I'm not the only one affected. I sent in a ticket with the problem and the time I opened it, hopefully I didn't waste my NC. Did this happen to anyone else?

You know the sad thing is that most people wont bother filing the ticket, especially old players from the early 2000's coming back.

Neopets is notorious for taking forever to respond, & why go through that long wait.. for what... 200 NC?

Its your time you lose, everytime you check and see that your ticket is still pending.. over something you already paid for? 

I mean, even after waiting for the ticket, the NC will only be replaced in the end, no additional compensations in events like this... so whats the point... its like waiting in a McDonald's drive through for a coffee, they dont put the lid on properly so it spills everywhere when you lift it... so you wait in the drive through for another coffee AGAIN, and after all that time, they say, "okay sir we will replace your coffee from our error" ... I mean... a half hour later, and now you need to get your car cleaned, but yeah, let's try it again, who is to say the lids aren't going to keep popping off, it gets to the point where cleaning your car and waiting in line over and over  is costing you WAY more than the coffees... its the same thing as 10 year old Premium accounts getting locked out, and peoples NC not being properly rewarded, and/or utilized, having to wait weeks, months even, for pending tickets.

Neopets has lost over 90% of their user base by completely preventable account lockouts and bugs like this? Things that are as simple as editing a single string of broken code, like Bildge Dice for example, have remained broken for over a decade. It's sad, they just need volunteers who are passionate about the website if they cant afford to hire anyone to fix these things. They won't even do that though, because believe it or not, you need to pay someone to find the volunteers... I cant blame them though, its just the sad reality of how business works, especially something as old as this, from an original 'www' 

Despite the bugs, on the other hand, were incredibly fortunate this website is still running. Every 5-10 years, some company comes in, sees profit, and tries to save the website. So my feelings are very mixed about all of it.

You have the issue of 'multiple things being broken', and nobody at TNT wanting to fix it unless there's profit involved.

Me as a passion driven intellectual, & not a corporate one  knows if they could fix and potentially add things, readvertise the website, it could become more profitable then its ever been before. I dont know, thats just my opinion.

Oh wow, thanks a ton for the warning on the wheel not working right now! I just bought a ton of the NC Archive cookies, but didn't pop one yet. Seeing this just saved me a cookie!

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I can't imagine an aspect that's literally paid for with real money being neglected long, unless they're ready to issue out refunds for the wheel not working right for an extended period of time. But I mean, what makes sense to me may not be so easy to fix, in the end.