Newly Returned! Long-Time Neopets Player

Tahaleya

Hi there! I'm new in a sense that this is, indeed, a newly made account on this here forums, but when I was younger, I used to have an account on here. I long since don't know if it just got deleted after a long period of inactivity, or that I don't know how to access the old account, but regardless, I've decided to try and make a return here, just as I did to Neopets a couple months ago now!

I got excited and started messing with Neopets again after the huge announcement back in July about their return to form, and so I decided to settle my boots down to see just how well the new directions lead! So far, I'm very happy to see how the site's come so far in such a short amount of time, and am excited to see it go further!

Hoping to get to know some lovely folk here, in due time!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome (back) to the TDN forums! I'm in a similar boat, played neopets as a kid but stopped playing a while back. I recently came back and found I already had an account here! Makes my life a bit easier lol 🙂 I've been having a lot of fun getting back into neopets and I'm glad to hear you have too! Do you have any neo-goals (making np, dream pets, collections, etc?) now that you're back? 

Hey, same here! I played as a kid, came back a few years ago, apparently made this account? I saw a news article about neopets and came back to check it out. I'm super excited to see what's happening at the site! I think we're entering the Golden Age of Neopets haha. My goal is to just have fun again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 10:54 PM, Tigersaurusrex said:

Welcome (back) to the TDN forums! I'm in a similar boat, played neopets as a kid but stopped playing a while back. I recently came back and found I already had an account here! Makes my life a bit easier lol 🙂 I've been having a lot of fun getting back into neopets and I'm glad to hear you have too! Do you have any neo-goals (making np, dream pets, collections, etc?) now that you're back? 

Oops, ended up getting distracted by real life and forgot to look back on my forum post! Hopefully this isn't considered a necro post, just wanted to answer this real quick now that I'm more focused again!

Big goal is overall just making Neopoints, as big numbers make me happy. I had one dream of mine actually come to fruition the other day! I got a Fountain Faerie quest for the first time, and was able to paint my main into a Chocolate pet, a dream color of mine! Collection wise, I never really tackled them before, but maybe now that I'm older perhaps I will?

Otherwise, big goal is to at the very least have a ton of fun!

On 11/6/2023 at 3:53 PM, turquoisekitten21 said:

Hey, same here! I played as a kid, came back a few years ago, apparently made this account? I saw a news article about neopets and came back to check it out. I'm super excited to see what's happening at the site! I think we're entering the Golden Age of Neopets haha. My goal is to just have fun again.

I'm very excited too! Definitely seems like a renaissance period for the site, getting more attention and focusing on improvements and enjoyable aspects that were neglected before!