Save My Neopet!

Stephi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh... Buzz, Ruki, Zafara

One more turn til round 4!

EDIT: As I'm not particularly fond of the Kyrii, bye bye! I saved the Kiko, Korbat and Techo.

ROUND 4 HAS BEGUN!!

Let's save some pets!

Remember to check the first post to see who is still left to be saved. I'll keep it updated as much as I can but if I haven't posted in awhile then you'll have to keep track until I can update again.

I'll save the Grundo, Ixi and Uni as always ^_^

I save the Gelert! Goodbye Quiggle!!

ROUND 2

I've updated the first post with the round 2 details. I'll continue to have the first post updated for every round

I'll save the Grundo, Ixi and Uni ok ^_^

I'll save the Grundo, Ixi and Uni ok ^_^

Xeenx, you'll want to pick three pets that haven't been saved yet. The first post of this topic has the updated list of pets still waiting to be saved. We keep picking pets until there is only one left and then that pet is eliminated, so make sure to save your favourites.

On that note, I'll save the Grarrl, Scorchio and Kau.

In honor of the Lenny Conundrum this week I'll save the Koi, Kiko and Kacheek

I'll save the Lenny,Tonu and Techo.

(By the way a few posts back i saved the hissi but it's still on the list of unsaved pets)

I'll save the Lenny,Tonu and Techo.

(By the way a few posts back i saved the hissi but it's still on the list of unsaved pets)

That's because this is a new round. We restart the list each round and you have to resave them (silly little Neopets, always getting back into trouble)

I'll save the Bori, Chomby and Draik

I'll save the chia, hissi and I just got a meerca from the lab ray so the Meerca!

• 2 weeks later...
I would seriously save the Ruki, Ixi and Xweetok. I had all three at one point, but the lab ray changed my ruki into a white shoyru.

Unfortunately they have been saved already. We need to pick from the pets waiting to be saved.