PLOT PRIZES!

Mike.

At close to lightning speed this time, TNT has released the

Prize Shop for the MIP plot.

"Ahh, welcome," the Professor says genially, looking up from where he has been writing into a notebook."You must be here for the prizes! Just give me a moment here..."

jli_toy_werther_keyring.gifjli_toy_colchesteractionfig.gifjli_toy_werther_keyring.gif

How many points did you get? Tell us!

- Neopets Movie -

We've just been alerted to the fact that a new job position (secretary to Neopets manager Kyra Reppen) mentions that Neopets will be going into "TV and movie ventures". You'll remember that 'minishows' are currently broadcast on Nickelodeon, and this also boosts support for "The Lost Tomb: A Neopets Adventure", due for release in April 2009; the chance for more appearances becomes increasingly likely. It also states, "In 2008 we'll persue new markets, revenue streams, and ties to Viacom's other kids and families networks.".

In other non-Neopets.com news, The Friday Flyer charts Neopets programmer Josh Rice's life, and gives us a picture of him inside his (very plushed-up) cubicle at work.

I got mine, and I know mikey got his. I did get my prizes fairly quick though, maybe there is a glitch now.

1250 for me.

i Bought

Petpetpet Growth Patterns, Scrap Plushie, Professor Hugo Fairweather Bobblehead, SS Primella Ship Building Kit so now i have nothing left XD I didn't battle much didn't feel like it....

Hm... I got 1275 and I seriously want that Makeshift Ships Hammer... but then again I want the books... argh...

I left on vacation halfway through the plot so I only ended up with 550 points :sad02: I didn't even know weapons were included in the prize choices...at least I had enough for the cheapest book though, and I got the 50-point toy thing to use up the rest. I might buy some of the other stuff when it's had a little more time to deflate, just for fun.

I got 1275 points - so far I bought the 'Petpetpet Growth Patterns' book - I want the archeology book too but find myself 25 points short, so now I'm contemplating what to get for my remaining 475 points instead - I'll just have to get the book from a user shop instead :).

I got 1,375 points. Did quite well, I was quite surprised. Spent it on the hammer, ship and keyring. :)