Faerie's Hope Help

RemysGirl

OMG! I got sucked into that Money Pit of the worst App ever and it reset at least 3x on me. After I got the Varia Plushie, I deleted that devil App-Faeries Hope for the 2nd and FINAL time! I got stuck in April 2022 when I couldn't go past Level 501 and would come on daily to just click on the Help/heart (lives) buttons for my teammates, the Awesome Aishas when I got my first reset that put me back to the beginning after having completed the Shenkuu Event and not only put me into a different account (after spending hundreds of dollars on trying to level up or win a Walein Challenge-enough that my bank became worried and contacted me) but I wasn't able to join back with the team, the Awesome Aishas and settled with another group. I got up to level 700 (I got my 2nd reset after I completed the Dreamland Story about the Cybunny & the Lupe and had to go through all of THAT again) and was stalled out until I got the wearable wings and the Varia Plushie, when surprise-surprise, I got a reset for the 3rd time and that's when I deleted it for good.

Sorry but I must be the most unlucky player, I never got the Altador Mansion Background and the  Haunted Altador Amulet after finishing the Altador Level paying extra money to get enough stars from the Ghoul Catchers App. I sent tickets but was told there was nothing that anyone could do, it was a retired app. I enjoyed playing the Legends & Letters-even though the app was slated to be retired- it was fun to play and have "free run" of getting the power ups until it was no longer active in Sept. 2022. Deleted them all now and I'm not looking back.

Send tickets, maybe you'll have better luck with Delilah D. then I ever had. Good luck but maybe get out before you really pay more for what you were supposed to have already?