Pet adoption community?

ravers_disease

I came back to neo after 7 years of being inactive. I was so happy to find my other accounts because I had forgotten that I had so many cool pets. I used to have friends and be in this forum community where you would write what kind of pet you're looking for and they would contact you if they found it. That's how I got my darigan kougra and two users were so nice enough to let me use their extra fae Erie morphing potion and pirate draik egg. I think it was that they wanted to adopt out their more valuable pets instead of throwing them in the pound. I don't know if it was on here or not but I just joined recently to get back into neo. 

Any feedback is appreciated thank you :3

I'm sure there's a pet adoption community on Neo. I have a bunch of pets (and a whole side account dedicated to re-homing pretty pets with people who will appreciate them.) that I'm trying to find homes for. I don't know where to lead you, but if you find anything related to pet adoption, please quote me! ^^

Also -- welcome back to Neo! ^^

• 1 month later...

Here is a fun guild I found, it is lab ray owners who zap pets then offer them up for adoption! http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild_link.phtml?id=4179760

I haven't joined it myself yet cause I'm not sure I want to delete the guild I started, but its likely I will. I enjoy zapping "undesirable" pets from the pound and throwing them back in with some cool color. It would be nice to add to that by helping people find their dream pets!