Happy Birthday, Anime!

Eric

Yuppers. Today's the day TDN most inaccurate typist turns a year older!

HAAPY 15TH BIRHTDAY, ANIME!

Anime is a friendly face around the TDN forums, as well as a great content writer. She's the forum's second highest poster, a dedicated member of staff, and furiously loyal to TDN - present for most of TDN's existence. She's a constant pleasure to work with, and we're all very lucky to have her. :P

Why not drop by her profile to leave your own birthday message, or show your appreciation by sending her a gift?

negg_birthday.gifbak_bday3_2004.gifnegg_birthday.gif

Woo. Yeah. Time to send the most loosely related item involving your likes and a birthday that I could find. Plus a lovely little thing from the Snowager. :P

WOO GO ANIME

And may I wish that Shenkuu gets to beat Terror Mountain today. ;)

Well, you have a Maraquan player on your avvie so its obvious you don't really support Shenkuu, eh?

I still like Shenkuu though. :P

We went to Benihanas. It's a Japanese restraunt where they make the foor in front of you, really authintic. I had so much fun! xD

I read your typo as they made the floor right in front of you, which I found bizarre. Then I remembered it was you, thought, and then came to the conclusion you meant food. :)

The only place I've seen those is in Bournemouth. None in Northampton. Unless... Red Hot (This world buffet place) does it. I don't know.

...and happy un-birthday, Anime. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I paid 1 sole to get online just for this. and I´d make faces if I could figure out how to use a Spanish Keyboard! Anyway, see you online tomorrow and such!

EDIT -- So I didnt really pay for it, my teacher did!

Heyyyy!! Lol, you've spent a long time thinking over your wishlist. Happy Birthday! I hope you like your *sparkly, sparkly* :D

Happy Birthday Anime!!!!

i kinda know its 2 days late but....well....yea. Happy Birthday!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Waves* Happy birthday. =)

If it makes anyone feel any better, I'm reeeally late on it. >_>

Do you like ice cream? I like ice cream! *brings ice cream*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on topics older than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Angel Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.