Meteor Crashes on Kreludor!

Anime

meteorcrash.gif

A strange Meteor has crash landed on Kreludor! Right now if you go up and poke it, you might get something. Upon going there again, you will get "The meteor has gotten very very hot. Careful, you might get burned." then "An angry Grundo Scientist appears and is shouting madly. RUN!" Some people have repeorted that thier Meteor has up and vanished, but not everyone's is doing that.

Is this an attempt to make up for Kreludor's absence from the Cup? Is it the start of some mini-plot (unlikely)? Will a new DoN challenger be released from this burning rock? Or is it just a really random new daily? All we know right now is, it's big, hot, and guarded by a really angry Purple Grundo.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! TNT did something right for once. This looks interesting. I should check it out.

Yay for the news :P

I got nothing from it... but people on Games board on neopets are reporting to have gotten items from it. So it is likely to be a new daily.

yeah my metor vanished but looks to be a new daily...maybe it will lead to something else though...hopefully

So how long do we have to wait to try again?

We can poke it once per hours!

That's what one of my guild member reported.

Now I'm getting :

"Meteor Crash Site 725-XZ

Maybe it was all a dream.

Try again later."

... Why can't I be lucky?