Refreshed Quest Request Boon

Secre

So I picked up the refresh quest boon at the Obelisk War this time around, I got to refresh yesterdays quest but today's isn't coming up with the option... does it not last for the whole obelisk war like the stock market boon for instance? I was expecting to have an entire weeks worth of refreshes... but for the sake of a couple of days, it really doesn't seem worth it!!

20 minutes ago, raelilphil said:

Mine always last a week.  If you stack with the Faerie Quest Fortune cookie though, the cookie lasts longer, so sometimes it feels like the boon doesn't last long.  Lately the refreshes don't always work too (refreshes to the same quest), which is frustrating.

Hmmm... I've done today's quest, so I'll see if tomorrows will allow me to refresh. Perhaps it was because I did yesterday's quest later, so it's two quests within one 24 hour period maybe? If I don't get the refresh tomorrow, I'll put a ticket in with a bug report. On the plus side, I'm level training my pet to Ninja school and today's quest was a level boost, so it isn't all bad!

The boon is still active, so logically it should have worked today though!!