Stowaway Sting Released!

Matt

Stowaway Sting, replacing the much loved Deckswabber, has been silently released

here.

deckswabber.gif

It is unknown at the moment whether the Deckswabber avatar has been retired or made avaliable through another means, like the previous Mutant Graveyard of Doom avatar.

What is your view on the remake? Like it? Love it? Discuss it at the TDN forums!

Nooo. Deckswabber was my favorite game.

Good thing they have the game graveyard.

Hmm. I seem to jump about 6 times at the end of each little bit I'm trying to do because I'm just tapping it so much trying to get the guy to move!

Oh well. Let's see if there is another way...

i agree with everyone. the old game was lot better and faster... this one is crappy. what good does new graphic do if the game play is horrible... this is the most horrible remake they ever done ... at last most of the remake kept it about the same with better graphic.

Hmm. I seem to jump about 6 times at the end of each little bit I'm trying to do because I'm just tapping it so much trying to get the guy to move!

lol me too! I've taken to counting how far I need to move and only hitting the key that many times :P They could've at least made the character move quick enough to keep up with the players...