AC : the badges are finaly updated!

MoonKnight

and according to the info I got , you get a level for each 100 games you play . though it's not clear yet if the other games effect it and there were reports of people who only played the other 2 games but did not get their badge updated .

and this is all I know so far ...

here is a quote of a user : "interesting...i was level 4 yesterday with 450 yyb wins, but gained up to 610 yyb wins after the DC match, and now i'm level 6..." and there are many more reports for this matter ... even from myself - I got level 2 and played more than 200 games...

yes I am almost 100 percent sure in that , I've been looking in the boards all day for more info and it seems that people got their bagdes updated exacly depending on how many games they won and they proved my theory again and again since they got levels depending on the hundreds of games they played O0

though it seems that the other 2 games don't effect a all the badge which sounds unfair but it makes sence since Yooyuball is the main reason of this cup and people who don't play it shouldn't ecxpect they won't lose anything...

this badge is aperantly Yooyuball players only , and 100 games for each level isn't that much...we had exacly 30 days to lay so 2000 games aren't that much for true yooyuball players and besides - it's not supposed to be eay getting that 20 level badge...

I perseonaly am working on getting somewhere between 1300-1600 wins :P because I want this silver bagde so badly.......@@

That's weird, I've played more than 100 times and my badge hasn't changed o_O

hmm , this can be for a few reasons...maybe you played NEAR 100 games and didn't got into the 100+ zone , or your scores weren't updated yet or even you had alot of sending scores problems and some of your scores weren't submtes (hopfuly not this reason) but the reaon I guese it is is that they haven't updated evetyones scores yet so yiu should ait a little and keep playing .

I heard people got their badges updates yeatarday but mine was updated only today and some weren't updated at all - even for people who did play so...it's possible.

I know I haven't played 100 games, but I've played a fair bit. To see a change in it, I have to play that many games? I'll stick with my beginner one, thanks.

It's not really news as, say, finding the souvenirs. But yeah. I think we'll move this to the Altador Cup section.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Unreleased News’ to ‘Altador Cup’.

I know it's not the exact type of new you are usually looking for but you need to add all the upates about the cup to your Altador Cup 2007 section , and this is big info!

anyway I am suprised too...I am level 5 and played only 350 so far...makes no sence...but I am very glad that we have an achivments bar...finaly ! :evo:

Yooyuball

Rank

Level 10

Goals Scored 1,800

Number of Wins 766

Number of Draws 1

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 1

Make Some Noise

Games Played 15

O.o I play quite a lot.

Yooyuball

Rank

Level 10

Goals Scored 1,800

Number of Wins 766

Number of Draws 1

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 1

Make Some Noise

Games Played 15

O.o I play quite a lot.

No kidding, if each game was only 3 minutes long - you'de have played 38 some hours of Yooyuball over the past week and a half.

Good thing you are on my team >.<