Charity Corner 'Perk Me Up' Perk Warning

lojoco49

Thanks for making a thread! I posted about this in the CC news topic yesterday but it's all too easy to miss posts in existing threads. So much more sensible to create a new thread about it.

I DID lose 2k, twice because I'm slow on the uptake now. I'm not sure that it doesn't take the 100 as well as the 2k, just to add insult to injury. ?

5 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Thanks for making a thread! I posted about this in the CC news topic yesterday but it's all too easy to miss posts in existing threads. So much more sensible to create a new thread about it.

Oh good on you! I did have a quick look to see if anyone had created a post about it, but must have missed yours ?

7 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I DID lose 2k, twice because I'm slow on the uptake now. I'm not sure that it doesn't take the 100 as well as the 2k, just to add insult to injury. ?

Oh darn ? I'm so glad I found out before I had another go at it.

6 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

Oh good on you! I did have a quick look to see if anyone had created a post about it, but must have missed yours ?

Exactly! Which is why I should have made a post about it yesterday. ?

I'm not especially bothered about losing those points. I was just wanting to get two more items from Can I Keep It to sell on, it's not like I can't now use a perk I'd set my heart on. But I'm sure it will have that impact on some people. ?