• Meridell
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Terror Mountain

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Altador because... I had no idea which team to pick.

Well I guess thats as good a reason as any.

The quiz told me that i was best suited for Shenkuu, but I said what are the choices of a new guy winning... plus, I think its just a matter of support.... so c'mon lets show them that Faerieland is not just a bunch of pansys!!

So is this topic just about teams or can we discuss gameplay as well?

I think the spread at TDN is going to be vast. I mean, just from this topic having 8 votes cast, you can tell there's no outright favorite (although Maraqua is looking to be that way).

I'm going for good old Meridell. Middle of the pack team. We have your favorite cheese-rolling game in our land, so bow before us. b)

I'm Faerieland, and the quiz was completely random. Ya'll see my user lookup, it rocks people's socks off, of course, and it's Faerieland Team themed. Faerieland was completely pummeled in the first round last year, but I'll certainly hope for better this year, LOL.

Hehe, Mine is quite Obvious, my motto during this

The ROOS are coming for you!

Roo island shall win ze Cup

Hey Vivi, I was Roo last year, they did pretty well, made it to the quarterfinals i believe, good luck this year!

I'm Faerieland, and the quiz was completely random. Ya'll see my user lookup, it rocks people's socks off, of course, and it's Faerieland Team themed. Faerieland was completely pummeled in the first round last year, but I'll certainly hope for better this year, LOL.

YAya, foxy we're teammates, we gotta make sure to get some recruits. I hope they stay in the game longer this year!

Man, I'm still the only Lost Desert supporter out there. *cough* Where is TBC when you need him. :P

Eating cheese silly. I totally forgot about the lost desert. Man i should've picked that.

On the test pannel forums alot of people are going fo shenku becuase It it new so they think it'll win.

Well one team i cannot wait to face, is Darigan

They're already being jerks on the Neoboards

the newest one i seen "DARIGAN WILL BEAT THE SISSI FAERIES!"

I say, when you do that, it makes you look like a 3 year old, and makes your team look like rubbish (no offense to other DC supporters)

Thats why I dont go on the neoboards.

I get to face altador first.

He's calling shenku the underdog becuase its new. Shenku isnt the underdogs its got like 5 billion players because its new.

Maraqua is on top, I'm impressed this year! Hopefully we'll be as good on the pitch as we are on the boards.

Good luck to all teams as well.

Announcements