Yooyuball updated in '07 Altador Cup!

Anime

ctp_851.gif

The Second Annual Altador Cup has now started! Get signed up here.

Unfortunately, Shenkuu has replaced Kreludor this year; Neopia's Moon hasn't been updated in a long while, and it's exemption shuns it even more. :(

Along with other changes, you won't be allowed to swap teams between rounds, so choose carefully. If your team gets knocked out and you can't play Yooyuball, you can take part by the sidelines in Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise, avaliable June 5th.

ctp_863.gifctp_862.gif

Game Room | Game Room

As you can see from the image above, there will be Clockwork, Normal, and Dargian Yooyus in the Cup this year, along with the original Fire, Snow, Faerie, and Mutant varietys!

As we reported earlier, last year's Cup recieved over 10million unique players. Will you join them?

On a different note, those of you not in the US may be interested to know that the beta test announced in today's news is for a 'NC Mall'. We'll give you more when we have it.

- UPDATE -

TDN has sent it's very finest reporters over to the Altador Cup, and we'll be reporting the whole event, plus give tips and even free banners out - what more could you need? Click here to see our coverage!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tested the Darigan, Robot and Normal ball...

I dislike the Darigan one XD

And I wish good luck to all players (But especially to Maraqua Supporters :P hehehe)

The wearable background you get when you sign for a team are cool, well, at least Maraqua one is cool!

Even though it was evil and replaced Kreludor, that was TNT's fault, so I joined Shenkuu. Of course, it's up against HW first.... o.o (Plus, they have a cool banner)

I hate the Darigan one... it's almost impossible to score with it. With the clockwork one you either stay away and wait for it to explode or try and score really quickly.

I picked Kreludor beacuse I liked it, and this time Shenkuu beacuse it was TNT's fault for the swap, and it's a cool team anyways.

Ket's not happy Kreludor's gone either. o.o

xD. Have you seen the quiz? They're always so weird.

I picked Mystery Island, cause that's what the quiz said. o_O. You get a background.