New Plot Puzzle

Anime

frontpageaq5.jpg

A new plot puzzle has been released! To activate it, go to the last panel of the Chapter 5 comics and click the last panel. You'll be transported to the Maze Puzzle.

It works the same way as the maze in the Haunted Woods plot, the guide is here. No one knows waht to do after the boat has been fixed, so keep checking back untill we do!

Okay, there's some glitch. I'm stuck on the same two paths, repeatedly appearing over and over again. I have one path only. I click it. A different single path. I click it again. I come to the same single path as before. I click it again. The same second path. I've clicked them over 20 times now, I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen. Anybody have this problem?

By the way, did you find the jawbone? It's an item you can get like the ones in the maze. I think you use it to cut something? You go to the map in Murphy's diary and find a place to position yourself and keep hitting tab and enter. Eventually, a window will pop up saying you found a jawbone. I got it after i hit tab one more time when the question mark to the right of the Neofriends (Beta) was selected.

Yeah i have the same problem, Many people on the boards, suppose all we can do is wait until they fix it

So far ive found a bucket, wheel, lumber, nut/bolt type thing, gunthing, spike, yeh that stick in the mud is really making me made tried cutting it i tried each item i had. i bet u have to find a saw or somthin