Transferring a stealthy pet?

etrnldarkness

I went to pound a pet today and noticed my stealthy shoyru didn't appear to have his actual colors showing. I am holding the pet in hopes to be able to transfer him to a new home. Is this going to be a problem? I know there are some colors which cannot be transferred - just want to be sure before a goof is made!

I don't think there are colors that can't be transferred.  There are some that accounts younger than 4mo can't receive.  Clothes won't go if it's just pounded, will if it is transferred.  Lutaris of any color cannot be pounded or transferred, they will disappear.

when you pound a pet , the PB clothes stay in your closet and don't go with the pet

when you transfer a pet , the clothes go with them normally 

i think they made this to encourage pet transfers and discourage pounding 

I only play with clothes on my two main pets thankfully, hehe! Or I would probably forget what was originally with the pet or not xD We did the transfer and if I check the pet page it shows the stealthy clothes on it, but on the user profile page it isn't displaying them. I am thinking they may need to just visit the wardrobe to get them to show. So overall, I think my first zap + sending over a dream pet seems to have went well! Thanks for the help and advice :D