I hope. . . . (NetDragon)

GillyTook

I follow the Neopets page on facebook as well as actually just playing the game.  I see a LOT of people who leave hateful things on any posts they make because they're frustrated about the lack of concern they felt they were getting from Jumpstart.  I really hope that the new owners don't get all of that hate, especially since they're just now buying/taking over Neopets.  Then again, it's fb, so I might be hoping for too much :guiltysmiley:  Hopefully I'm not the only one who feels that way!

Well, most of the "hate" I see on the pages, are from current players, or people who want to be but have had account issues, who are having major issues and unresponsive tickets, or just perpetual bugs.  So, they might see it as a good thing that the players ARE getting on there and yelling at them and trying to get them to DO something about it, rather than just walking away.   Better for them to have angry players than quietly disappointed former players.

Neopets has always had a reputation for unresponsive staff and tickets. It's 2017, and they need to start engaging their aging player base through social media or other means besides the editorial if they are to survive. Just my take.

11 hours ago, Nil said:

I hope with the new buyout that we will get back games and lost pages that were lost since MTV took over. Such as Keyquest and such..

But I agree, I hope with the new owners dont get alot of hate while they try to sort out NP.

I would like to see Habitarium come back :)

Also, I would like to see them be more responsive to things that people do ask them about, they are so QUICK to Silence or Freeze :/