What do I need set in email preferences into my ticket

Mew123

Hello Neopets forum members,

I have a problem and I would be happy if you could help me. I forgot the password by my neopets account and also I forgot the password by my old email account where is my neopets account set in. I want to send a ticket to tnt and I already wrote down many informations, but where I dont know, what I should choose is this in "email-Benachrichtigung" in german (I guess in english it means email notification preferences)

Do I need set  "Use Benutzer email notification prefernces" (Benutzer means user) or

"always email notifications about this ticket" ?  ( I dont can come in anymore into my old email address and tnt need to send my password to my new email address, which isnt set in my neopets account and which I write into the ticket.)

I think its "always email notifications about this ticket" but I ask you, just for being 100 % sure, because I very want my account back.

Thank you, greeting, Mew123

Hi, Mew123

I believe "always email notifications about this ticket" is the correct choice. Make sure emails will be sent to the email you made the ticket with.

Hello, but under this task "email notification" is "user-cc list:" so doesnt means that, that I need take "Use Benutzer email notification prefernces" and write down my email into the cc list?

For what is this cc-list, what does it means?

You can use it to send your ticket and TNT's replies to another e-mail address. If you happened to have a different one for Neopets, but would like the mails to a more used one, or if you would like another person to stay up to date as well.