Customization Help Needed...

...and very much appreciated! 

Once I get enough NP saved, I'm going to paint Rhysten plushie. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to customize him. (Just recently became interested in the whole customizing thing.) 

So here's all the background info--bear with me for a few sentences! I have characters in mind for each of my pets and I want to write out each of their stories eventually. Rhysten LOVES reading (nothing better than getting cozy with a good book!) and his petpage is going to be what links all of my pets' stories together. He will "open up his book" and start reading each of their stories to you on the petpage.

That being said, I really wanted to customize Rhysten with a bookish background like this:

medium_preview.png

but it's no longer available. And all of the library-type backgrounds are NC items (I can't buy those). 

I also thought that maybe I could dress him up like a character of a story that he's currently reading? Like this:

medium_preview.png or this? medium_preview.png

If you can think of anything else or make some nice changes to these pictures, that would be AWESOME!

I can't do NC items unless it's one really good item for 150nc or under (the amount you get for starting a new account, haha ^^). 

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this!

Thank you so much, Tegan!! I really like both of them. My favorite is the knight one! I think eventually I'm going to buy all of these outfits and just switch them out every now and then. And Rhysten will have a" book of the month" or something in his description that matches the outfit he's currently wearing. Awesome! 

I tried giving the Robin Hood customization a money bag, but it just covered up Rhysten's face. And the bags of neopoints sitting on the ground made the foreground stream go away.

That was an awesome idea though! So I went back and changed a few things...

medium_preview.png

What about this?

This maybe isn't quite what you're looking for, but I enjoyed making it >_< I thought that if Rhysten's going to be the other pets' biographer they'd need a research room!

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1201760

Aww, I really like the research one! I'm going to save it as well. Thanks, jellysundae!!

For the knight one, I used the shoulder armor and the armor from the Altador Cup reward shop, I hope that won't be a problem.

Haha, I actually missed the window for joining a team at the AC this year, so I'm not getting any of the prizes. But I totally don't mind saving up and buying those things. ^^ Actually... are they even tradable/buyable?