Altador Cup Counter

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this topic has been addressed before but I wanted to get an Altador Cup Counter in my signature. I have visited tdn's counter page but it doesn't want to show the pictures of the counters (broken image icon appears) so when I try to copy the code (both kinds) it only appears as a URL on my signature. 

I'm sure there is something extremely simple that I am missing but for the life of me I can't seem to figure it out.

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

In order to add it into your signature you need to use the Forums Code box from the right side. Then once you've copied the code, go to your signature and toggle the little lightswitch in the top left corner of your text editor, when you hover over it the text will say "BBCode Mode". Then paste in your code for your counter.

Apologies if you've already done that. I'm going to test the Krawk Island counters in my own signature and make sure they're all working. This just seemed like the most obvious answer to your problem.

I have tested all the Krawk Island counters and they're all working for me. On your myTDN page also make sure you're clicking the orange button "Update Counter" or your changes won't be saved.

If you've done this and it's still not working, let us know and we can see what's up.

Thank you Mouseykins for your reply. Still no luck.. I am on Chrome and tried it on Microsoft Edge as well. 

When I select a specific counter the preview image shows and then when I press the "Update Counter" button, the image returns to a broken image icon  :sad02:

I will try it on firefox as well. 

Is the URL:

http://my.thedailyneopets.com/altador_cup_counters ??

I'm going to PM you so we can resolve this issue as I need some details from you and then I can update your signature for you.

If anyone else is having problems and can't get their counter to appear in their signature, PM me your "Forums Code" by using the button in your text editor that looks like this: < >

You can also PM me with your username used on myTDN and I can get your counter added to your signature.

I'm online frequently throughout the day, so you shouldn't have to wait too long for a response from me. :)

Additionally, please make sure you are signed into your myTDN account (remember it's different from your forums account).