Neopets Team Response Time

birbitt

Anyone have any idea how long the response time is currently for the neopets support?  My son really wants to play with me but he's under 13 and we are still waiting for them to process his coppa form!  I submitted it a month ago for him, and he's very eager to be "friends" so we can play with each other and enjoy the whole game together.  

Unfortunately, I do not know that. However, have you tried sending an email to "[email protected]"? If you do, include your support ticket number, if you have one. You could also try posting on Neopets' FaceBook page. Some people have had their issues taken care of or looked into, by doing that. Again, post your support ticket, if you have one. If you do go the FB route, I'd try during the weekday, when they are normally in. If you post on a weekend, they may not see your message. In any case, good luck! Here's to hoping the two of you can enjoy the site together, soon!