Plushie Tycoon - Plushies not being made

saxitlurg

For the last three days, I've hired at least a hundred (though usually 200 or 300) Journeymen and the 1:10 ratio of managers to match them for every update during the "working hours", but I've had the same four jobs in my factory that are making absolutely no progress. It's making the game into a frustrating waste of time (as opposed to the enjoyable waste of time it used to be) All the other updates are working, the prices in the raw goods section is updating regularly, and the one batch of plushies I managed to get made and into my shop is selling and updating on time. It's just the manufacturing part that is irritatingly stalled.

Am I doing something wrong?

My stalled jobs are:

Mynci 100/90

Bori 100/0

Kacheek 100/0

Koi 100/0

For the amount of jobs, 250 workers/25 managers should be getting plushies made/jobs completed. Did you remember to expand your factory (should be size 2, for 4 jobs) and pay for the upgrade? Did you remember to hire the workers? Other than that, you might want to take a look at the Plushie Tycoon May Help Board #4, on the "Games" Neoboard, located here: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=158051056. According to the board, "updates are happening around :37-38 past the hour and slowly moving later everyday." You may want to post your question there, as they are experienced PT players. Reading the first page of posts, it seems that may have happened to others, too (plushies not being made). I'm sure they can help.

@Scoobert_Doo (great name btw)

I played this game last month (first time) and I didn't seem to have this problem. You're right, 250 workers should be getting SOMETHING done. The factory is expanded, the upgrade is paid for, the workers were actually hired.

Thanks for the advice on the help board, I didn't know that was there. I posted the same question on it, hopefully it'll get a helpful answer. (according to what i've gathered by scanning the board, PT is being weird in a lot of ways this month)

Thanks so much for your help :laughingsmiley: