Background for a Royalboy Kyrii?

I'm not that into customization tbh, but I need some help so I figured I would come to the experts! I have three main pets (my current fourth is a lab pet) and two of them have backgrounds that I just came across one way or another. But my third, Dreitt, doesn't have one, and so I feel like his image looks kind of empty, despite the Royalboy clothing. 

So, any suggestions of a background that might go well with him? Neopoint items are preferred, since I'm trying to avoid spending any more money on this site than I already do on my premium :P

4.png

I definitely recommend using Dress to Impress to do a search. You can use his name or select species/color then use the search terms "type:background -is:nc" and it will show you all NP backgrounds. Then you can see what the ones that interest you look like with him.

These were some I thought would go nicely, depending on the way you want to do a royal theme:
Altador Mansion Background
Meridell Countryside Background
Meridell Entrance Background
Neopies Carpet Background
Noxs Mansion Background
Nox Castle Silhouette Background

Wow, I didn't even know this Dress to Impress thing existed! I went with the Altador Mansion Background for now, I think the purple-y colors go well :) Thanks both of you for your help!