I <3 Food Club

marywoah

This is why I won't let myself go gambling irl

I started using Food Club less than 24 hours ago

fc_zpsvpc9zaqg.png

To put it in perspective: I haven't bought any item over 20k NP in over a year because I'm a cheapskate.

Hopefully I can win a bit more and feel better about all these Edna Quests :S

To anyone who plays Food Club: is there a way to see a history of who's won? Beyond the last winner? I read that if one of the pirates hasn't won in a while, it may increase their chances of winning under unlikely circumstances. True?

also I miss Bilge Dice.

Very nicely done.  FC can be very lucrative.  It is also luck.  Don't plan on winning like that all the time though.  There are times when the pirates you pick absolutely should win, but they don't.  Happy gambling. ;)

I love Food Club too. :P

UZldfqI.png

It is guaranteed profit if you know what you are doing. I follow Garet's Food Club Bets.

As far as I know there's no way to see past winners beyond the previous round. But I don't think past winners influence the outcome.

I also miss Bilge Dice.

Very nicely done.  FC can be very lucrative.  It is also luck.  Don't plan on winning like that all the time though.  There are times when the pirates you pick absolutely should win, but they don't.  Happy gambling. ;)

I'm okay with losing until I run out of money to play with.

They should disable gambling games for people like me  :laughingsmiley:

Today's outcomes decide whether I keep betting on my own or looking at the pages where other people make their bets. @Catexia, that difference is beautiful  x_x

aw, well. It was worth a shot! Thanks for the info.

Bilge Dice  :sad02:

I love Food Club too. :P

UZldfqI.png

It is guaranteed profit if you know what you are doing. I follow Garet's Food Club Bets.

As far as I know there's no way to see past winners beyond the previous round. But I don't think past winners influence the outcome.

I also miss Bilge Dice.

Thanks for the guide.  I followed it yesterday, bet 40,000 nps and won 92,000!  That is 52,000 profit!  Usually I bet on gooblah for approx. 5500 and win 11,000 as he is usually a sure bet, but not always.  I don't normally bet on anything more than 2:1 unless there is a good food adjustment.  But yesterday I had a 6:1 pay off.  So again, thanks for that guide, worked like a charm.

I used to play FC following a different guide a few years ago, and wasn't too impressed with the winnings. I would usually get a few thousand, but honestly it wasn't worth it for me for the tediousness of placing all of those bets every single day. After seeing this thread, though, I thought I'd give it another try with the guide Catexia shared, so here's hoping it's a little more profitable this time around!