Lazy

Psmucker3

Oh my goodness yes! Sometimes I can be so anti-social... I think it's normal - nothing to beat yourself up over! As long as you can manage to meet commitments you might have like work or whatever I think it's perfectly ok to take a social/mental break. Sometimes you need it.

Yup totally get that way a lot!

Some days I end up sleeping all afternoon and when I wake up I feel like I've neglected my kids. Which I haven't because I always get them something to eat and drink before I lay down. Usually on days when I haven't slept well at night and my girls know that when I'm resting to play quietly and bug me if they need something. Sometimes my 22-month old will climb on top of me and sleep with me too.

Then there are days when I get up and want to do things and just end up doing work on my Mac all day, then it's after supper and I finally feel like doing something lol. Last week I decided to reorganize the linen closet at 10pm and kept my oldest up for a while until after I was finished. I just had the impulse to get it done finally.

As long as it's not something that's going on for months at a time and you're feeling down, I wouldn't worry. But if  you can't seem to pick yourself out of your slump then it may be something like depression. It affects everyone differently. :)

Definitely an issue for me. I think I enjoy sitting around on my laptop more than I should. The upside is I end up reading a bunch or random stuff, but other times I am not even productive on neopets. I have been beating myself up over now working hard enough in school though. I can feel my grades starting to slip. 

Yes! Sometimes I have days that all I want to do is stay in bed and go on my computer. I go to high school and having to deal with the other kids in my classes sometimes gives me a headache. Going on the computer is a way for me to relax after school. Of course I make up anything I missed but I sometimes feel like I wasted a lot of time that could have used for more productive things.