MME21 Has Morphed!

Emily

Two new stages have emerged from MME21: Crystal Paths Trinket!

mall_clo_darkcrysdress.gifmall_clo_greencrysdress.gif

Stage 2a  |  Stage 2b

I saw this post and ran to see it - only to find that it disappeared from Ruewh's background. I checked my inventory but it wasn't there either. Should I send a ticket or am I missing something? This is my first time having a MME  so I could just be over excited and doing something wrong.

I think the first dress is kind of nice & would match my account nicely. 

With MME's your item will morph depending on which ID you purchased, so it is completely normal for the previous item(s) to disappear. However, after the MME has finished morphing you'll receive all items for your ID in your Inventory.

Another thing I'll mention, which I've noticed, is when a MME is on a pet, sometimes when a stage first morphs, the current stage tends to disappear, but the new stage doesn't always show up on my pet. Sometimes nothing will show on one view, but from my UL, the new stage will be showing. 

If you go to customize your pet, you should see it there and be able to save and have it appear.

Hi hi hi! So here are some of the possible stages for the new MMe.

MME21-S3a: Dark Crystal Ballroom - for ID 07
MME21-S3b: Aqua Crystal Room - for ID 08

These will be for the third morph.

The second morph will be a common item for both IDs.

Credits to those in the NCC who figured the two stages above.

With MME's your item will morph depending on which ID you purchased, so it is completely normal for the previous item(s) to disappear. However, after the MME has finished morphing you'll receive all items for your ID in your Inventory.

Ahh, I hope that that's the case it's very exciting either way.

Another thing I'll mention, which I've noticed, is when a MME is on a pet, sometimes when a stage first morphs, the current stage tends to disappear, but the new stage doesn't always show up on my pet. Sometimes nothing will show on one view, but from my UL, the new stage will be showing. 

If you go to customize your pet, you should see it there and be able to save and have it appear.

I checked it out & I didn't see it in my inventory, closet, gallery (because I'm that girl sometimes) ...it wasn't anywhere. I even tried the customizing module and DTI where they show what your pet are wearing. I'll just wait it out and if it doesn't appear I guess I'll send a ticket. I'm not so worried now that I know "mysterious things" happen when the pet is wearing the MME. 

Thanks for your helpful replies :)

Edit: For some reason my sub/verb agreement skills are on vacation. Sorry about that.