Let's Play Neopets [New YouTube Series]

ericbarbwire

Hey guys, so as those of you who were just in Introductions may have heard, I am a returning player to Neopets :) I've used to do a lot of YouTube gaming videos in the past so I thought it'd be really fun and unique to start a Let's Play for Neopets. Mainly I'll post videos for each game but once every 10 or so videos I'll post an update video involving all the Neopets stuff I got going on. 

You can check out the playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3_aIkW-iMSP-hSO8OVggEZ7k-Jax0Hs1(Episode 0 is for people unfamiliar with the game)

Latest video:

Please let me know what you think of the series as a whole, thanks guys ^.^

This sounds like fun! I love playing the games on neopets and watching let's plays. It will be pretty refreshing to see someone else play my favorite(and not so favorite) games. This will probably be good free advertisement for neopets too, so new players might join :D I'll definitely check it out and if I enjoy it I'll subscribe.

This looks great! I haven't subscribed to any neopet gaming channels yet (don't think there are many) so I'll look into it!

Yeah, I haven't really seen too many extensive Let's Plays for Neopets. So hopefully I'm able to deliver some sort of unique experience :)

This sounds like fun! I love playing the games on neopets and watching let's plays. It will be pretty refreshing to see someone else play my favorite(and not so favorite) games. This will probably be good free advertisement for neopets too, so new players might join :D I'll definitely check it out and if I enjoy it I'll subscribe.

Thanks man! I already saw a comment from you :) Yeah hopefully it does get some good PR for Neopets as well that'd be awesome.

Thanks for the sub as well ^_^

Wow, this is cool. I am not great at most of the games, and love how you talk during it, so it will totally help me out!

I'm going to subscribe ASAP!

:)

I live for these - thank you for sharing.

I'm glad you've enjoyed!

I live for your support XD

Sounds fun. There aren't that many Neopets videos on YouTube. I hope it will get a nice number of views. :)

Yeah it's a great time :)

Hopefully, I'm able to add something unique to the Neopets community :3

Wow, this is cool. I am not great at most of the games, and love how you talk during it, so it will totally help me out!

I'm going to subscribe ASAP!

:)

I'm not too great at a lot of these games either but I do have some tips here or there I can try to add in XD

Thanks so much for the sub! I greatly appreciate it :)

• 2 weeks later...