"About me" section not showing up

Nielo

(Sorry if there's already a topic about this, I searched, but couldn't find anything.)

I just made a new side account and wanted to add a link to my main account on it, but the "About Me" section is not showing up. It just stops after zip/postal code, instead of showing the big white empty box that's supposed to be below that. I went back to my main account (and my other side) but it's working just fine on those. I'm using the same computer/browser/settings/everything on all accounts, so I'm incredibly confused.

Any ideas? (It's not that urgent, aside from adding a link to my main, I don't wanna do anything with it, but it's annoying. And weird.)

I did just make it a few hours ago, so I guess that's it. I feel silly for asking this question now, I should've realised it was something like that. XD
Thanks. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.