Password problems?

mediaweb

I was log into my account and I leaved it logged in all the time. I closed the lid to my laptop and when I opened it later i was logged out. I tried to log in but it said incorrect password a bunch of times. I reset my password and got all the email to reset and the confirmation email about my password being changed but i still can't get into my account!! help!!!!

it says media_webdev is disabled

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

@dasunciauncia what does that mean for my account? why would they disable it?

if it says it's disabled, it may have been frozen. It's possible it was for your protection, if they considered you trying to get into your account like mad suspicious. If this is the case, in order to get your account back you will have to do the following:Go on a side account, or make one if you don't have one. Go to the Neopets help center, the link is generally on the bottom of the page. Click submit a ticket. Enter as much information you can recall about your account when prompted. Submit the ticket and wait. It will take them a decent amount of time to respond back. You can check the status of your ticket at any time by going to the help menu. However, if they froze you for cheating (which I don't think is the case, but you never know), there is a very, very slim chance you will receive the account back. Even if you didn't cheat, they will insist you did, should this be the reason. At some point, they will tell you what you were frozen for, so pray it was for your own safety. Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to ask any more questions, as we all know that the whole freezing process is not fun for any one.

Your account being disabled means it has been frozen. Typically this happens for one of two reasons: for your protection (meaning your account was compromised and TNT froze it) or for cheating or reasons related to cheating. The best thing you can do is submit a ticket from a side account - you will need to create one if you don't already have one. If your account was frozen for your protection you will have to provide significant detail proving that it is truly yours to have it reactivated.

There is a good guide here about the steps to take when your account has been frozen.

Edit: Ladycanary beat me to it! Nicely explained :)