Trophy Distribution Times

geoterza

I know that the usual consensus is that trophies are awarded if you are on the high-scores table at midnight, but I noticed that the last trophy I got on the 1st of the month was in my look-up by about 7pm.  Are the trophies being given out earlier than midinight?  I hope they just give them out late because I'm not 100% sure what I did differently to get such a high score so I think this might be my only chance for it.   :whaa:

I ask because I was second from the bottom for a bronze trophy last night by around 10pm (and still in that position now)  but I didn't get a new trophy today.

I've only just gotten my first two flash game trophies this past month, and it actually took two days for the Feed Florg one to show up - but the Meerca Chase one was given in less than a day.
So honestly, I'm not sure that going by one day is completely accurate and they certainly weren't awarded at midnight. I might have stayed up pretty late refreshing the page waiting for the trophies..

This has happened to me on numerous of occasions. You'll get it if you're still there by the time trophies are rolled out. 

At this time of month you should be alright since most people are waiting till the first of next month.

The longest it took me to get a trophy was 3 nights and that was this week!

From what I've read on the "Games" Neoboard, trophies are awarded at/around 7:05 pm NST. Why it changed to that time, I'm not sure. (Maybe something to do with the move to JS servers?) And, yes, it depends on the time you reach the "high scores" bracket for the particular game. Meaning, if you get into the bracket after or near the trophy award time, you will not see that day, but, generally, see it awarded after 24 hours you achieved that score (aka, the next day). Not only will you receive the trophy, but some NP, as well. And, if you stay in that bracket (high scores for gold, silver, and bronze), you will keep receiving NP, til the first of the next month (when the high scores tables reset). I say "generally" because if you submit a score and you are notified it is "under review", it may take longer for you to receive the trophy. I've also read on the Neoboards, and, here, on TDN, where members submitted scores "under review", but never received anything. I further read where trophies were not awarded for two to three days, at a time, for certain games. Please, don't let that discourage you, or get you down. I believe that was mentioned in a Neopian Times Editorial, and JS stated they were working to correct it and trophies would be awarded.

I got my trophy!!!  I saw I had it around 8:30pm tonight.  I'm still on the high-scores table so I don't know what time I actually qualified for it.  

I also looked at a bunch of game guides today so tomorrow I can try again and see if I can get a silver or gold trophy.  I wasn't sure what actually gave you the points yesterday, but from reading it looks like your score is the difference between your wins and losses on any individual day and isn't related to your level or even if you level up.  Also, it seems like your score from one day does not carry over to the next day and your wins don't need to be consecutive.  The difficulty comes in because you can only play 30 battles in one day.

My New Petpet Battles Trophy:

231_3.gif

EDIT:    :sad01_anim: Never mind about my thinking I understood how the scoring works.  I won 12 out of 14 battles (and leveled up again) and now I have a score of 20 on the high scores table while the score I had in the game only said 10.  I know it can't be a straight 2-1 ratio though because there are people on the high scores table with odd numbered scores.  TDN doesn't have a guide, and Jellyneo's doesn't address the difference in scores on the trophy table.  At least I've now scored the top score for the month!  Too bad I'm still in a bronze trophy spot.