merging my neopet account

blinkk5

Hey guys!  I played neopets when I was a wee lass of ten.  Now, a decade later I decided to make a new account because I couldn't remember my old login user info.  I've been having fun with my new account this past month.

Today I actually remembered my old login info!  So I logged in and saw my old neopets from years ago.  Thing is...I've already accumulated some cool stuff on my new account.  Now that I remember the old account login, I want to merge these two accounts.  

Is that possible?  I know there are a lot of warnings about making double accounts just to gain more neopoints.  Even though I want to give all my neopoints and items to my old account, I'd be afraid that it would look like I was cheating with two accounts.  I would delete one account after merging them.  Does anyone know if they will let you join accounts like that?

Basically what you would be doing is transferring your main account (your new account) to your old account (which is now considered a side account).

What you would do is transfer items, neopoints, whatever you have to your old account. Once that is done, stop playing games and doing dailies for at least 24 hours and then start using your old account as you normally would. Then your new account would become your side and you cannot do anything that gives you items or neopoints on that account. Though you can buy things from the NC Mall on both sides and main accounts.

Does that make sense?

Also welcome back to Neo and to the forums! :D

Thanks Mousey!  I have started giving items to my old account.  Just one more question...

I have a few very expensive items, like the Icetravangaze scratchcard (sp?) and some super rare map pieces.  If I transfer something that expensive, will my account get flagged?  

• 3 weeks later...