Back at Neopets

blinkk5

Hey everyone I'm new here!  Well...kinda.  

I joined neopets when it first launched and I was a youn'ne.  Now, ten years later I randomly got an urge to check out the site.  An hour later I found myself with a new account and welp...here I am.

Quick question for you guys.  I just signed up with a new account, but for grins I also logged into the old account I had when I was ten.  All my neopets have unique coloring and there's quite a bit of money in the bank, but I don't want the old account.  Is there any way I can give that account away to someone?  The neopets are cool colors, so I'd feel guilty about just deleting it.

Welcome back :) It's amazing how much time has passed since a lot of us started playing.

You can't give away your account since that's against TNT's rules, but you could adopt out your Neopets. You could either post there HERE for adoption, or on the Neoboards.

Hey everyone I'm new here!  Well...kinda.  

I joined neopets when it first launched and I was a youn'ne.  Now, ten years later I randomly got an urge to check out the site.  An hour later I found myself with a new account and welp...here I am.

Quick question for you guys.  I just signed up with a new account, but for grins I also logged into the old account I had when I was ten.  All my neopets have unique coloring and there's quite a bit of money in the bank, but I don't want the old account.  Is there any way I can give that account away to someone?  The neopets are cool colors, so I'd feel guilty about just deleting it.

I am curious as to why you wouldn't want your old account.  You could, as Spritzie said, adopt out your old pets, create or adopt new ones, and use your new account as a side account.  There are many advantages to having an old account.  Playing food club lets you bet more NPs, you have more transfers available, just to name a couple.  You may have trophies and/or avatars on your old account that are no longer available, or retired.  There are just too many benefits to having an older account.

I am curious as to why you wouldn't want your old account.  You could, as Spritzie said, adopt out your old pets, create or adopt new ones, and use your new account as a side account.  There are many advantages to having an old account.  Playing food club lets you bet more NPs, you have more transfers available, just to name a couple.  You may have trophies and/or avatars on your old account that are no longer available, or retired.  There are just too many benefits to having an older account.

Hmmm interesting.  I wasn't aware of the extra perks of having an old account.  Maybe I will work with that one.  Thanks for the advise. 

If you have a new main you are allowed to transfer from your old main to the new one. Just as long as you are not playing games, or making any NP on the old main you'll be fine.