Premium payment issues

BEE.

Is anyone having issues with billing for Premium? I've been trying to change my card details for around a month, but it won't go through. I sent in a ticket weeks ago, asking if there were still any problems, but was told everything was fine. I was still unable to change my card so I reopened the ticket, with no reply yet.

Logged on today and my premium had run out. Joined again, even though it should have done it auto, and checked gmail to see if I had an email confirmation (Usually I never get one for premium) but found today's email, and 3 from the 17th, 18th & 19th (August- same reference number for all three), confirming my payment. The payment method was 'Credit Card' for all but the 19th which was Paypal. Today's email said the payment method was 'Paypal' when I paid with my (new) card. I've never used Paypal for Neo.

Not sure If I should just cancel, or send in another ticket

I tried to renew my premium on 7/30/2015, the day after it expired. It kept giving me an error when I tried to do it through the website so I used paypal. When I logged in on 7/31/2015 my account was still not premium so I submitted a ticket. The ticket was changed to "work in progress" on 8/10/2015 and still nothing has been done :( And the money has come out of my bank account. I wound up filing a dispute with PayPal on 8/7/2015 and escalating the dispute to a claim on 8/19/2015. Neopets has until 8/29/2015 to respond, if they don't paypal will refund my money.

It's very unfortunate though. I've been playing Neopets off and on for over 15 years now and I've been playing as a premium member for about a year. I love Neopets but can't believe the way they are handling this problem (by not handling it at all!) At least through paypal I was able to file my claim, but Neopets should be responding and fixing this issue. I have now missed my premium benefits for almost a whole month.

Anyhow, I hope you problem gets resolved in a more timely manner than mine!

Yes, I was billed twice. I did file a complaint with PayPal Netherlands, but they refused to refund me, because I was on autorenewal, so in their eyes, I had approved the membership and I had to contact TNT for a refund. Delilah sent me an email that TNT was going to refund me the second charge. That is more than a week ago and until now I haven't received their refund.

I did cancel premium and it still says 'cancelled.'  I am not going to sign up again. I don't trust the site right now. I am a long time premium member for more than three years now,  who paid monthly. It's their loss. They lose out money. 

Also, people who pay by CC are having problems. The site says, that they're paying through PayPal, even if they don't have a PayPal account.

NC payments aren't going through either if you pay by CC.