Gallery Lookup

usagitr

Please help me...

I've customize my neopets gallery from your gallery lookups and now ... nothing works..

the "spring dreams" lookup was my choose

see: http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=usagitr

i can't change my html... i didn't see my gallery html anymore...

i just want do change the gallery lookup, but i can't see my gallery settings...

buhu.... i just want to put some items out of my gallery and now... i can't do anything...

Please help....

It looks like you got your layout working.

Are you trying to add in your own little description or is there something else you're having problems. Everything else should be working the same as before.

If you're using a different language on Neopets, it could be that the language is not being supported and causing you some grief. If you can try changing your language in your inventory and see if that helps. If it doesn't, just change your language back in your inventory and respond back here.

The layout isn't the problem... the problem is i don't have the option to delete the lookup... even in english (my language is german) the lookup is buggy...

i just wanna remove the lookup... but i don't see the page to change the html code...

and i wanna remove some items out of my gallery... but i can't 'cause he let me...

please help...

don't get me wrong... i love your lookup's and your work... but when i don't can do anything... it bothers me...

The layout isn't the problem... the problem is i don't have the option to delete the lookup... even in english (my language is german) the lookup is buggy...

i just wanna remove the lookup... but i don't see the page to change the html code...

and i wanna remove some items out of my gallery... but i can't 'cause he let me...

please help...

don't get me wrong... i love your lookup's and your work... but when i don't can do anything... it bothers me...

In your gallery to remove items go to the Quick remove form and you can select them from there.

To remove the layout then you need to go to your Gallery description link and just delete all the code in there.

I did some looking around for you and the reason why you cannot get this layout to work for you is because it is a Userlookup layout and NOT a Gallery Layout. The pages use two different coding styles. You'll need to select one of our Gallery Layouts to use. If you can't find one there that you like, you can post in our Graphics section and request a custom layout. Sorry for the confusion! :)

Mouseykins OMG it works! thanks for the direct link!!! *hug*
im so relieved! my interface is back and finally i can move items!!!
Yes, thanks. actually i know that userlookups can't be used as a gallery lookup... I've overlooked.. :rolleyes_anim: .. ok, thanks a thousand times :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.