Deciding to be social

Kitsuki13

Hello, Feeling nostaligic I had wanted to return to Neopets and had found that my old email that i had signed onto had been hacked I wasn't able to access my old acount after forgetting my password.

So I decided, I have missed alot of action since my very long hiatus so starting fresh might be a better so here is my new account. I never got too far in being an 'awesome' neopian and about as week into my dailes i got a Pirate Eyrie Morphing Potion so I scowered the pound and found a well named Eryie and used the potion on him. I did notice that some of the paintbrushed aren't a million np (like they were back in the day) and a alot of really cool dailes.

I also was just a 'solo' player so i often got to see the 'you have no neofriends on, you must be quite lonely." so I want to do a little more. I made an account here and plan to do some of the contests, and I have an idea for a short story for the neopian times for hopefully mutant day and hoping to try for some neofriends.

No I was too young at the time to know about really cool things... Its been a long while so i don't remember all that I had or even the account name. (something about the faerie queen i think...) I like the layout of this site better than Sunny and Jelly so I decided to join this one and holy cow there is a lot of new things. I don't remember the Xweetok (they are soooo cute) and Vandagyre must be very new with only Christmas as a color. I just have to see what I want to start saving up for... I was thinking battledome since there is stuff to be won there that way i can get more Neopoints. but then I also want the lab ray for potiential colors and such (I want a Stealthy and Wraith brushes so badly XD)

Welcome to TDN! You definitely picked the right place.

I spent my first many years pretty solo on Neopets myself, but having joined TDN, I've made so many amazing friends that I can keep in touch with on Neopets too.

Aww, welcome back!! (: Yeah, things are pretty different now compared to the old days~ Though I honestly didn't really understand much back then anyways, and I thought I was filthy rich because I managed to save a whole 25k.. LOL *facepalm*
I've been playing for years but I'm still pretty noobish on neopets since I sort of just do my own thing u w u hehe

Welcome :) I recently started over as well. I still find it lots of fun working on my pets and building up my collections. That's cool about you getting the PEMP. Yeah, pirate morphing potions tend to be a lot less than they used to be due to the anchor management and forgotten shore dailies, but still nice getting one!

Thanks everyone, Hopefully I'll have time soon to explore more of the forums. but this 40 hr week is killing me on time... and I'm only suppose to be part time... Thanks Walmart... I'll have a good check at least.