American Horror Story

Munchies

I just started watching American Horror Story and I really like it! But right now at episode 2 of season one it doesn't make any sense. I'm questioning whether or not certain characters are alive or dead. I'm assuming that as the season goes on that things will fall into place and that I'm being impatient :P 

I think things will get clearer as you keep watching, I don't remember being confused when I watched it (it's been a while, though).

Season 1 and 2 are the best, I really liked them. Season 3 started well but got a little bit messy and season 4 was a total train-wreck, I couldn't even finish it.

I think things will get clearer as you keep watching, I don't remember being confused when I watched it (it's been a while, though).

Season 1 and 2 are the best, I really liked them. Season 3 started well but got a little bit messy and season 4 was a total train-wreck, I couldn't even finish it.

So far so good, I understand what's going on better and the backstories are a bit heart breaking. The whole story line (so far) reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it..

Season one is good so far (I'm now on episode 7) I'm looking forward to season 2 and I'll watch seasons 3 and 4 with caution.  

Meh, I started watching it, but I was too lazy or too busy to keep up, though, I can only watch it on Netflix because I don't have cable.  At least the seasons are stand alone and I know I'm not behind when I do decide to start watching it again.

I like all of them! That show man, I finally stopped being surprised with everything, but I'd never seen something that wasn't on HBO or Showtime, or one of those higher up paid cable channels, that was able to get away with the stuff they have on AHS. It's insane, but in a good way, haha. My favorite is Asylum and then Coven. Oh, I haven't seen the newest one, I think it is called Hotel. I don't have the channel anymore, hope to catch up when it eventually gets on to Netflix.

I like all of them! That show man, I finally stopped being surprised with everything, but I'd never seen something that wasn't on HBO or Showtime, or one of those higher up paid cable channels, that was able to get away with the stuff they have on AHS. It's insane, but in a good way, haha. My favorite is Asylum and then Coven. Oh, I haven't seen the newest one, I think it is called Hotel. I don't have the channel anymore, hope to catch up when it eventually gets on to Netflix.

I think more stations are testing the limits with what they can do so that they don't lose viewers. NBC and Hannibal is a good example, but unfortunately it was cancelled.. I watched half of the first episode and stopped x) and after a few months I came back to it. 

The newest one begins sometime in October I believe.