Trading Post Glitch?

triadinfinity

I've been trying to get my hands on a baby pb for a while and I found a user doing a good deed trade and asking for a junk item and 1 np for a Baby pb.

I offered, got the notification that the user had accepted my trade, but instead of getting the pb in my inventory I ended up receiving the item I offered and my np back, as if my offer had been rejected.

I know I didn't read the notification wrong, and this isn't the first time this has happened to me.

Is anyone else having this problem? What should I do?

The "Has accepted another offer" does indeed exist, also it has a happy smile face just like an "Accepted your offer" I personally have made that mistake too, don't worry about it, other offers are accepted all the time.

That must be what happened then. Thanks for helping me figure it out! I'm glad it wasn't a glitch because then the user might have lost their item and that would suck.

Thanks again guys.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.