Random Question

Pikky126

So does anyone else create entire elaborate and emotional back stories for their Neopets, and create interactions between your Neopets? And or have long running fictional lives of your Neopets that just naturally play out in your mind as you play?

Or is that just me?

mine is pretty basic. My story goes for 3 of my 4 neopets that the create your neopet screen is actually access to this room with all these possible young (toddler if you will) neopets of the same species as them and the one whom you take home grows into an "adult" neopet when you choose them.

Pretty much they don't have much of a start, but the waiting process can be a bit traumatizing for some neopets.

and fdxvhgx (I call her Vigie for short) was adopted from the pound so she lost her memory of her old family that abandoned her but she's happy to be in good company now.

pretty much that's how my neopets' back stories go

So does anyone else create entire elaborate and emotional back stories for their Neopets, and create interactions between your Neopets? And or have long running fictional lives of your Neopets that just naturally play out in your mind as you play?

Or is that just me?

It's just you. :laughingsmiley:

Seriously, that's great, Pikky! I'm glad you enjoy it this much and have such a rich imagination to make it so real for you. :icecream: :happydance:

lol that sounds cool, i unfortunately don't have any such back stories, i have a hard time just remembering my pets' names and species

That is one of the funniest things I've ever read here. You should write comedy.  :laughingsmiley:

lol that sounds cool, i unfortunately don't have any such back stories, i have a hard time just remembering my pets' names and species

But... But Neopets...

mine is pretty basic. My story goes for 3 of my 4 neopets that the create your neopet screen is actually access to this room with all these possible young (toddler if you will) neopets of the same species as them and the one whom you take home grows into an "adult" neopet when you choose them.

Pretty much they don't have much of a start, but the waiting process can be a bit traumatizing for some neopets.

and fdxvhgx (I call her Vigie for short) was adopted from the pound so she lost her memory of her old family that abandoned her but she's happy to be in good company now.

pretty much that's how my neopets' back stories go

Ah okay, yeah mine might be a bit more complicated.

It's just you. :laughingsmiley:

Seriously, that's great, Pikky! I'm glad you enjoy it this much and have such a rich imagination to make it so real for you. :icecream: :happydance:

Haha, yeah I might get engrossed in Neopets a bit more than the average bear.

I do think a bit more about my pet's personalities and about certain things, like the grundos who are adopted from the space station, I think they were displaced from their homes after the invasion of sloth and they were not given names since they were just used as workers, so that is why they can be named. All that is kind of implied, anyway. I don't have any obvious interactions or history with my pets, but my sister talks a lot about her pets and goes into detail about their interests and I see user lookups where people talk about the way their pets are with each other, so it's not just you.

I don't have much backstory for my pets other than the fact that one is my pet while the other is my husband's pet. I know he would never be interested in getting an account so I got his input when I made my second pet and I'll give him updates on what 'his pet' is up to. :laughingsmiley: It's sort of fun because it means my pets support different teams during the altador cup and I sometimes come up with very interesting customizations that I might not have if the pet was just another pet of mine.