Old user but lost access to 1st account :(

Hi everyone! I started playing neopets 10 yrs ago and ive decided to play again but i couldn't access my old account anymore. I cant remember what email ive used or what password but i can still remember my username and pets name. I already sent an email to neopets but still had no response. Any suggestions?

Also i noticed that some of the contests (like lenny conundrum and caption contest) and the battledome not working. Has it always been like that? or just having a maintenance or something?

Caption Contest and the Lenny Conundrum have been down for a while. The Battledome just went down about two days ago, supposedly it should be up soon though.

I submitted a ticket about my old account yesterday, so I'm in the same situation about you. I sent an email many months ago and never got a reply to that. :(

I lose access to an old account and submitted a ticket last year, they told me my account was being deleted because it had gone so many years without being used.

Was being deleted? So let's get this straight...you sent a ticket about it while it still existed, and their response was basically, "lol, no"? I really hope I'm misunderstanding you here D:<

Ah you too? Eh I decided to start over with a new account, I didn't have that much to work with anyway, I was too young then but i got nostaligic and decided to check it out... so far its been a good first week I even got a Morphing Potion... and never even got one before on the last one. Well good luck with your old account.