Used to play over 13 years ago!

Hiya! Welcome back to Neopia! A lot has changed over the years, so remember that everyone here is always willing to help you out!

I also took a hiatus and things changed a lot.  The good thing for me, I guess I logged into my account enough here and there to keep it from being purged/deleted.  As an adult player I never had the issue of having to lie about my birthdate, lol, and I signed up my 9 yr old son for his account so we didn't lie about his either.  but we did have to make up his birthdate for his facebook account, so I know exactly what people mean when they say they can't remember what birthdate they used.  lol

Anyway, as Thumbelina91 said, everyone here is GREAT.  Very helpful in regards to neo and real life.  It isn't like the neoboards at all.  You don't have to be afraid to ask ANY question for fear of being ridiculed or sounding dumb.  Welcome

Welcome back!! I used to play around 13 years ago too!

Everything's changed so dramatically (especially the economy, wow)

Hi! I also had an account over 13 years old, but recently had to create a new one. I do think a lot has change, but a lot has stayed the same or at least similar, like most of the games, the overall look of the site (I know that changed years ago when the menus moved from the side to the top, but it has stayed very similar since then) and of course the Neopian Lands. I'll probably always be on Neopets, it's just a lot of fun and good stress relief  :)