Lab ray pets, can I use pets from multiple accounts?

Sinvanor

A super generous fellow neopeter (neopeti?) on the boards helped me to acquire the last lab map piece I needed and I decided I would help out in making nicely named (or at least, I hope nicely named in the eyes of others.) pets and place them in the pound. Problem is that I have three pets I want to keep as they are and just save for brushes as far as colors go on them. So that leaves me with one spot to have as a guinea pig. But if that pet turns into one I'd like then I'd have no spots for more lab test pets. So, my question is, can I switch pets freely between my sides and main so I can have extra guinea pigs with out giving up my current pets?

I want to make absolutely sure that I can't get iced or something and to make sure that this is in fact legal with in neopets rules. I think it is given that it doesn't make any np, but I just want to make sure. 
I'd cry if I lost my account, especially after finally getting the lab available.

A lot of people zap pets to see what they get and to help others achieve their dream pet goals. You by all means can do this. Just be sure your side account is at least 4 months old so there are no restrictions. When you get a good zap you can advertise on our UFA/UFT board rather than pounding right away and see if anyone wants your zapped pet, or if there are no takers keep zapping.