Please help help help me, I am very worry of my account

jusjus72

Hi, I only access to neopets NC mall site for the pass 3 days. I also can buy items. However, other ste of neopets, if i try to acess, it give the following error messgae accordingly to type of browser 1. Chrome: This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
2. Firefox or maxthon or Explorer
The connection has timed out

The server at www.neopets.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Your account is still active so the issue is most likely on your end.

Have you tried restarting your browser, computer, and internet modem? The issue appears to be with your connection.

Hi Mouseykins,

Thank you so much for your reply. After hearing your advise, i ask my husband to let me use his moile iternet hotspot. Apparently it is ok for me to play my neopets. So now it is confirm is my streamyme internet provider problem. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Just tell you all, I have got back my neopets access. Thank you so much for the help. God bless you all.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You're very welcome! I'm glad you got it back and can go about your Neobusiness like normal. :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.