Petpage

jobo12354

Ehh...I'm not so good at CSS...this is what i wrote

<style type="test/css">body{background:#FF8C8C; url('http://i19.tinypic.com/4hhk1fl.jpg');no-repeat; top center;}</style>

Maybe I shouldn't put the semi colons there....it didn't work when I didn't put them there and it didn't work after i put them there...

Wild guess here, but try changing the ' style type="test/css" ' to ' style type="text/css" '

I'm not that super with CSS, so I don't know if that change does anything bar a name change or something trivial like that. But give it a shot, anyway.

What exactly is the problem? Is none of that coding working?

Ehh when you posted your quote was the same thing....and when i click my page it's like blank.

Not entirely sure, but try this:

<style type="text/css">
body{
background: #FF8C8C; 
background-image: url(http://i19.tinypic.com/4hhk1fl.jpg);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: center top;
}
</style>

You need to specify what each thing is for, there is a way to do it where you don't have to but I can't remember off the top of my head and I can't be bothered looking it up ;) You have to have each thing in a specific order or something like that... But anyway, if its for a petpage there's no character limit on those so it doesn't matter if you use the full version.

ok thanks i'll go try it