Random Question/Discussion

Pikky126

TDN has almost always been my first choice for Neo guides - game, Battlepedia, etc. I liked the layout better than JellyNeo or SunnyNeo. Plus after Avatar Log closed, I needed a new place to track my avatars, and TDN had an avatar checklist.

I came to the forums in order to participate in the Avatar Lending Program. I stuck around because of the community.

I personally have been a longtime member of JellyNeo for about 2 years now. I only came here by accident, I was looking for a Neopets forum and somehow missed JellyNeo's forum. I eventually found the JellyNeo forums, but I've stayed here for the community I already know. 

My sister used to play Neopets back when I first signed up for an account and she told me about the "Dailies" page once I started playing.  From there I figured out the battlepedia, forums, and game guides.  I got totally hooked on Neopets and TDN.  She doesn't play anymore, but she understands when I get excited about a new avatar or trophy.  Recently I've gotten into using the TDN checklist tools for various collectible items - so convenient!  

I started posting on the forums so I could be lent some avatar items and pets, but now I just post when I feel like it, since I've pretty much borrowed everything that I can.  I was a lurker for quite awhile before I started posting and borrowing pets.

I always go here for the dailies because I like the set up best and I would see recent forum posts on the side of the page. I started reading ones that caught my interest and eventually decided to start posting. I found the people are cool, so I  stayed  :)

Back when I was in neopets for the first time (almost 10 years ago wow) all I used was Sunnyneo, but now with my new account i've found TDN to be more useful for tracking avatars and the guides, and tbh the community in here is pretty great :) I was always lurking, but around the time of the advent calendar of last year I decided to finally signing up in the forums.