A new member of TDN Forums has appeared!

mouch30

Hey there friends! My name is Michelle but you can call me Mouch. I've been playing neopets for 9 1/2 years, but never really got into the community, mostly due to my timidness. But, I'm ready to make some friends and become a part of the gang.

I'm 17 years old, taking my A-levels in school. I'm studying to become a video game programmer, so I spend a lot of time playing games and crying over my codes. I love cats - I have an 8-month old doll faced Persian kitten named Stella Luna. I'm a fan of Steven Universe, My Little Pony, Supernatural, death metal, Nicki Minaj, and The Elder Scrolls. In my spare time, I'm writing, drawing, reading or playing the piano.

Oh, and the most important thing: I love my neopets!

Welcome Mouch!

Hmmmmmmmm the topic title for this thread that you chose...

A new member of TDN Forums has appeared!

That wouldn't happen to be an old video game, RPG, message from the start of a random battle would it?? XD It reminds me of the Dragon Warrior (Dragon Quest) video game series, back on the old Nintendo machine. XD Although in the very first game in the series, in the US release, it was "A (monster name) draws near."  lol

Welcome again to the forums, we all hope you enjoy your time here! :D

@Iristigress Thank you! She's my small child, and I'm always talking about her, which is probably why I don't have many friends, lol. But I'm excited to meet people who have grown up with Neopets!

@Lusin .....dary! Thank you for that warm welcome. I've got my hat on backwards and I'm ready to party.

@Aquamentis12 You got it! My friend recently got me into Pokemon, so now I can understand all the references and spew them any moment I get. Thank you, I hope I enjoy my time as well! I'm not a very social person, so hopefully this helps me break out of my shell. 

@Aquamentis12 Even though I'm a bit..oddish? (I can do it to! I'm so proud of myself TuT)

@beenblessed40 Thank you! It's only been a day but I feel very comfortable here. You sound like  a great person too! Honestly, anyone who likes cats is my kind of person.

@alola9 It's sounds cooler than it actually is. I've never been more challenged in my life, but it means I can one day make games for other people, and that's the coolest part! Maybe I'll apply to Neopets in a couple of years, lol. They look like they need all the help they can get lately.

@Aquamentis12 Even though I'm a bit..oddish? (I can do it to! I'm so proud of myself TuT)

@beenblessed40 Thank you! It's only been a day but I feel very comfortable here. You sound like  a great person too! Honestly, anyone who likes cats is my kind of person.

@alola9 It's sounds cooler than it actually is. I've never been more challenged in my life, but it means I can one day make games for other people, and that's the coolest part! Maybe I'll apply to Neopets in a couple of years, lol. They look like they need all the help they can get lately.

LOL Nothing wrong with being oddish, just don't be too chansey! lol Well, that's about enough of that fun. We could probably go a few more rounds though. LOL

See ya around the forums. XD

@Genzou He's my favorite human character, yes! All my friends say he's a jerk but I can't help but love him so much >u<