Hi?

Hi! I'm Ben, and I recently got into Neopets.

My favorite things to do are drawing and writing.

Some of my favorite shows include:

Steven Universe

Lost

Sword Art Online

Death Note

South Park

---

If you want to be friends, I'm a really nice person (sometimes :3) Just kidding, but seriously I be lonely.

Hi! Welcome to the wonderful world of Neopets! Get ready to be completely absorbed in a couple of pixels. I'm Mouch, by the way. I'm kinda lonely as well (oh wow that makes me sound kinda weird). Wait, one lonely person plus another lonely person...does that equal friends? Ha, that was so lame I'm sorry.

But seriously, I need more friends who like Steven Universe. You ready for Steven Bomb 3?

Yay for Lars! He's my favorite human character, even though all my friends groan when I wax lyrical about him. You don't have to worry about cable, though. You can watch them online! That's what I do. Are we allowed to post link? Here is where I watch them.

Hey, welcome to the forums! I always wanted to watch Sword Art Online but I always get distracted.. >.<

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here! :D

I think my favorite Lost character is Hurley! He's just so sweet, and I love how things end for him. (I won't spoil it if you haven't seen the whole series yet.) I also really like Sayid, Sun, and Sawyer. Sayid kicks some serious butt, Sun is just awesome, and Sawyer goes through a real transformation on the island.