Problems Logging In?

Blaise

I've been unable to access my accounts for a few days now. Whenever I try to log in it tells me the password is incorrect, and when I try to get the password recovered it tells me the feature expired and I need to do a reset. Then when I fill out the information, I never get an email. This has happened with all my accounts, and I'm not able to create a new account to submit a ticket, as completing step one of registration sends me back to the home page.

Has anyone had a similar problem or know of any fix to this?

When I looked up your account, the site says this:

User Lookup: misalas question_mark.png

This account has been disabled. 

Well I guess that explains why I can't get in. It seems like all my accounts got frozen for some reason and now I'm even more confused.

Not sure why I'm not able to make new accounts now though.

Maybe try explaining your issue on the Neopets facebook page, they'll sometimes respond there.

Maybe try explaining your issue on the Neopets facebook page, they'll sometimes respond there.

Okay, I hadn't thought about that, I'll give that a try.

I too have been having password problems, whenever I enter my password it says the password is incorrect (even though I just used it about a week ago) (I have it remember me so I haven't had to input the password recently)

I had the same problem, but after entering it about 6 times it finally took.  I must have been entering something wrong, although I have never had an issue before. I was just getting ready to submit a ticket when I finally got in.  i had been in earlier in the day then it wasn't working.  There are so many problem with neopets now it is ridiculous.  I think all the premium users should stop buying it until they get the issues fixed.  That will either light a fire under them or sink their ship for good.  lol

Okay, I hadn't thought about that, I'll give that a try.

Well good luck! Sometimes it takes a while for them to see your message so post on each of their updates and hope they see it. c:

Oh lookie my 200th post. :3

Okay, so as an update I made a new account which still shows up in search so I KNOW it isn't frozen like my last ones apparently were (and I'm STILL confused about that, as I had only been logging on to use the lab ray on those accounts but that is another matter entirely) but I'm still having the same issue. When I try to reset the password, thinking it was somehow changed/entered incorrectly, it completes the process but still tells me that the password is incorrect.

I also had mine set to remember me and it just logged me out and this happened.

Also worth noting, I created the account and linked it to a facebook account, and when I try to log in using that information it tells me there is no account linked to my facebook.